Voter Learning Center
Check out the resources on this page for information on registering to vote, where and when to cast your ballot, which candidates are running for office, and more.
To learn about upcoming state elections in 2022, including deadlines, click source link homeless people satire essay enter https://hhkidsdentist.com/advising/viagra-non-ed-patients/81/ cymbalta cancer source link enter here separation of mixtures lab report instrucciones para uso viagra bullying in school essays dissertation results and discussion example essay on animals for kids in hindi essay mama christmas writing contest enter site go site go to site follow url levitra 20 reviews can i purchase a research paper advantages of reality tv shows essays enter site creative writing gmit levitra 10 mg filmtabletten bayer leverkusen essay my favourite game cricket sample level 6 critical lens essay https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/how-long-does-it-take-for-lipitor-to-start-working/100/ https://ergonetwork.org/publications/masters-economics-thesis-proposal/91/ 2 euro cipro tiratura admission essay social work best custom essay writers websites for college HERE.
Register to Vote
To Vote in Illinois:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 18 years old by Election Day.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- You must not be serving a sentence of confinement in any penal institution as a result of a conviction.
- You may not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
What You Need to Register:
- Two (2) forms of valid identification. Cook County’s list of accepted ID can be found HERE.
- Voter registration in Illinois is permanent unless you change addresses, change your name, or you are currently incarcerated. You can re-register to vote.
- If you are unsure if you are registered, you can use the tool below to find out.
- ONLINE: 16 days before Election Day.
- BY MAIL: Postmarked 28 days before Election Day.
- On Election Day, you may only register in your home precinct’s polling place. For more instructions about how to do so, click HERE.
The Cook County Clerk’s Office has a list of early voting locations in Suburban Cook County HERE. There are two early voting location in the town of Cicero, located at:
Cicero PSO Building
5410 W. 34th Street
Cicero, IL 60804
Cicero Community Center
2250 S. 49th Avenue
Cicero, IL 60804
Cicero voters who have already registered to vote may visit any Suburban Cook County location to vote early.
At the Polling Place
To vote in-person after the early voting deadline has passed, voters need to visit their polling place to cast their ballot. Polling places are determined by current home address. Use the tool below to find your polling place.
Elected Officials and Candidates
To find out who your current elected officials are, look HERE.
Check the Cook County Clerk’s Office for a complete list of candidates for a recent or upcoming election HERE.
The League of Women’s Voters of Illinois provides nonpartisan background information on candidates in the next upcoming election. To sign up and receive that information via email, visit their website HERE.
More Voting Resources
More General Information about Voting:
More Mail Ballot Information:
On the Right to Vote:
Spotlight on CPL Offerings
Museum Passes & Outdoor Fun
Student Learning Center
ESL Learning Center