Computers, Printing & More
Currently, we have eight adult computers available for use by persons age 16 years or older. There are two ways to login to a desktop computer:
- With a valid Cicero Public Library card
- With a guest pass
Patrons with a Cicero Public Library card may reserve a computer for same-day use, but reservations are not required. To make a reservation, please call 708-652-8084 x5. Laptops are not available to use at this time.
For persons younger than 16 years of age, the Youth Services Department has computers available to use with a valid Cicero Public Library card.
Library computers and printers shut down 30 minutes before library closing.
- Prints are .10 per page for black and white and .50 for color
- Print from your device to the library’s printing system! Just click on this link: Print Remotely
Scanning and Faxing
- Scanning to email is free of charge
- Faxing is .50 per page
- Our free WiFi can be used by anyone in the library.