CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE!
Curbside Pickup Hours will be Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-4pm (Days & Hours are subject to change). There’s a lot to know, so please read below:
Placing holds online, phone or email
- Online: You can place holds on Cicero items via the Swan Catalog Online: https://catalog.swanlibraries.net/client/en_US/cis/
- By Phone: Call us at 708-652-8084 Ext 6. If we are unable to take your call, leave a message with your request and a phone number. A staff member will respond to your request.
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for notification that your materials are ready for pickup
Staff will call or email you when your materials are ready for pickup. We may need a few days to fill orders as the service begins. Please do not come to the library before you have been notified. We appreciate your patience.
Picking up your holds
- Park in one of the three designated Curbside Pickup spaces on the west side parking lot, located on 53rd & Cermak Rd.
- Text 708-607-8008, call 708-652-8084 Ext 5 or use the link in your notification email when you arrive.
- Pop trunk or open it and return to your vehicle.
- Staff will place your materials in your trunk and notify you the transaction is complete.
- Find the Walk-Up Pickup sign at the library’s main entrance and follow the instructions posted there. *Please make sure you wear a mask and practice social distancing*
Please be respectful of our staff. Do not approach staff members when they drop off your materials. Thank you!
Spotlight on CPL Offerings
Museum Passes & Outdoor Fun
Virtual Learning Center